Why hello there! Hopefully, you already have some idea of what you’d like to add to IWYTK.
Assuming you don’t, or you need some additional context:
I Want You To Know
Is intended to help someone become more of a renaissance person. The lessons and domains included here should make anyone more interesting, knowledgeable, capable of living their lives.
If you’re struggling to find a way to contribute, consider this question: what would you teach a child right now? What about a friend? A colleague at work? A parent? How would you share with them? What about you and your experiences would you include?
I’d like to wind up with a corpus that explains not just what can make people wonderful, but also a catalog of the wonderful people in my life.
Send Your Contributions
Use the link below to send your suggestion — even if it’s just the beginning of a conversation about it!
Things I’ll want to know:
- Do you want to be credited? If so, how?
- How did you realize this is an important lesson or domain to learn?
- How did you learn this yourself?
- What are potential pitfalls in learning this?
- What are the benefits in having this knowledge?
- How old were you when you learned, what were you going through, what did it feel like?